Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2018, 07:04 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Dumbtown
| | |-+  nerds fucking suck
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 117 Print
Author Topic: nerds fucking suck  (Read 405762 times)
Honest Abe
Chairman, Pug Club Local 80085
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

join pug club! ask me how!

View Profile
« Reply #1800 on: April 07, 2014, 02:48 pm »

I am finally going to come out: I am a transethnic Japanese woman.
Iíve noticed that on Tumblr there is a lot of ignorance and hate about us, and Iíd like to civilly redress that. Unlike the LGBTQA+ movement, which I strongly and proudly support, insults and bashing is all the transethnic community gets.
One complaint we get is that we are Ďracist.í It is not racist to appreciate and admire a culture different than the one surrounding us. It is not racist to know that the body we live in is different than our soul. It is not racist to wish to be normal in our culture-but the problem is, our body is the wrong color and makes us stand out. I donít hold anything against white people for the tragedies occurring during World War II-that was the American governmentís fault, and the blame does not lie with a specific race of people. Of course all people from the same country and ethnicity donít think the same, but people of my race living in my country Japan share a common cultural identity. And the people with this Japanese culture have Japanese skin. Ethnicity has to do with culture, not just skin color.
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 07, 2014, 03:33 pm »

Give her a break, she's 16. Let's not make fun of kids.

C'mon stop being a dick just screenshot the best bits for us.
Honest Abe
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 07, 2014, 03:37 pm »

i'm going to curbstomp your fat face
Honest Abe
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 07, 2014, 03:40 pm »

to be clearer, i had no idea how old she is, but the point stands if you're going to fucking take to a blog and try to butt up against decades of sociology and civil rights with your made up bullshit with some halfassed attempt to sound educated i don't give a fuck how old you are. get fucked.
Honest Abe
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: April 07, 2014, 03:41 pm »

kids should be yelled at more it could stop dumb shit like this from happening.

eat my turds evilspud
TheDarkFlame
Uselessness Personified
Fart Wizard

Go on. Touch it. You know you want to.

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 07, 2014, 04:20 pm »

I hate to side with Abe at any time for any reason, but the whole transethnic thing is dumb as hell and incredibly crass. Regardless of age, people need to have this sort of nonsense put straight.

A few of my friends are three or four years younger than me, and I had to deal with them doing and saying dumb shit when they were 15 or 16. Because people in their mid-teens will do just the dumbest things. But you don't just go "Oh, they're kids", you go "Damn dude have you even looked at yourself, what the hell do you think you're doing".

Sad thing is, the internet is an amazing echo chamber for this kind of thing, and it's a lot less personal than an actual face-to-face discussion. If you're one of these kinds of people, then you've got a wall of unseen idiots screaming at you that are easy to discard as being confrontational for the sake of it, and an insular community reinforcing your bullshit as normal and reasonable and so on. Good luck putting a dent in that.

Rolling all the ones, forever.
pingollum
Fart Wizard

the one with the sex-toylet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1806 on: April 07, 2014, 07:46 pm »

hey maybe matt wrote that blogpost, you know, sitting outside the benches of the ghibli museum

HyperGlavin
bridge and tunnel dyke
Probably a postbot

I'm a cool guy irl

View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: April 08, 2014, 12:23 am »

I like to side with abe. Siding is like spooning, right?

Yes, come on, get a dog up you, you rapscallion.
EFHRK
ABORTION FORESTFUCK
Hurker

I am a huddled mass

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 08, 2014, 12:26 am »

Just wait till my headmates hear about this shit
Matt
Fart Wizard

Quoth the raven, `Hmmm.'

View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 08, 2014, 07:26 am »

hey maybe matt wrote that blogpost, you know, sitting outside the benches of the ghibli museum

Hahaaaaaaaaaafuck you.

RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 08, 2014, 09:29 am »

You know what my dad said to me at age 16 when I was going through a gross dreadlocked, let's all go live on communes and play pipes phase? He looked me dead in the eye and said, "you look like a saggy titted hippie, stop it."

TEAM ABE.

"Iíll retract the rape complaint from the wombat, because heís pulled out."
Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノēᴥēʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: April 08, 2014, 09:49 am »

transethnic japanese aka otaku aka weeaboo aka nerdz

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
locnar
Captain Obvious

My balls. Look.

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: April 08, 2014, 07:11 pm »

I believe we have achieved consensus that Evilspud should indeed eat Abe's turds.

Evidently no one likes a quitter
or an old punk's bitterness
So I'm waiting for a tap on the shoulder
Because we're all getting older, not better
And the laughs are no longer with us
Remington Lonespear
#buttchat
Deathfat

Neil deGrasse Tyson for the motherepic shit win

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1813 on: April 08, 2014, 11:53 pm »

So it is written, so it shall be.

[18:30] <JonasSalk> lee was bring nerds together forever
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 09, 2014, 12:04 am »

I still disagree, but I am PMing Honest Abe an address for turd delivery.

nameinuse2
Captain Nice!
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: April 09, 2014, 05:06 am »

oh hey by the way guys dragonmtn.com is not affected by the heartbleed vulnerability:

Assessment failed: Unable to connect to server
Known Problems

There are some errors that we cannot fix properly in the current version. They will be addressed in the next generation version, which is currently being developed.

No secure protocols supported - if you get this message, but you know that the site supports SSL, wait until the cache expires on its own, then try again, making sure the hostname you enter uses the "www" prefix (e.g., "www.ssllabs.com", not just "ssllabs.com").

no more data allowed for version 1 certificate - the certificate is invalid; it is declared as version 1, but uses extensions, which were introduced in version 3. Browsers might ignore this problem, but our parser is strict and refuses to proceed. We'll try to find a different parser to avoid this problem.

Failed to obtain certificate and Internal Error - errors of this type will often be reported for servers that use connection rate limits or block connections in response to unusual traffic. Problems of this type are very difficult to diagnose. If you have access to the server being tested, before reporting a problem to us, please check that there is no rate limiting or IDS in place.

NetScaler issues - some NetScaler versions appear to reject SSL handshakes that do not include certain suites or handshakes that use a few suites. If the test is failing and there is a NetScaler load balancer in place, that's most likely the reason.
Common Error Messages

Connect timed out - server did not respond to our connection request, sometimes before we are dynamically blocked when our tests are detected
No route to host - unable to reach the server
Unable to connect to server - failed to connect to the server
Connection reset - we got disconnected from the server
Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? - the server responded with plain-text HTTP on HTTPS port
Received fatal alert: handshake_failure - this is either a faulty SSL server or some other server listening on port 443; if the SSL version of the web site works in your browser, please report this issue to us
Citizen Snips
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖ ♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙ ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ ♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
Probably a postbot

Der Zorn Gottes

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: April 11, 2014, 12:38 pm »

a good comic about nerds

RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: April 12, 2014, 04:22 am »

evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: April 12, 2014, 09:39 am »

That's not fair at all, no one can compete with The Amazing Atheist's cries for attention.

RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: April 12, 2014, 11:04 am »

I just realized the Amazing Atheist is the same person who made a video shoving a banana up his own asshole and rubbing shit all over himself. Nice work Tumblr.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 117 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length