Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2017, 09:57 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Actual Horrible People (Fox News)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: Actual Horrible People (Fox News)  (Read 343371 times)
fermun
Mod

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010, 04:33 pm »

More horrible people:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2555734/posts

For those that don't know, Rachel Corrie was crushed to death by an IDF bulldozer during a passive resistance protest while kneeling in front of a Palestinian home to prevent it from being demolished.
Hungarian
Potential Friend

Communism fits the bill

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 12:58 pm »

I love people who confuse Palestinian Solidarity with antisemitism....
shrek
Nevermind, Just Another Jerk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 02:17 pm »

I like how the freepers think they aren't the anti-Semitic ones.
Driscoll
Admin

Huge Cowardly Nerd Shitball

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 07:51 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/08/04/decide-gay-marriage-judge-ruling-proposition-decision/

The discussion there is just as dumb as you'd expect, but I do enjoy the ridiculous way they phrased the "undecided" option in the poll:

A federal judge ruled on Wednesday that Prop. 8, California's gay marriage ban is unconstitutional. Do you agree with the judge's decision?

- Yes -- Prop. 8 violates the Constitution.
- No -- Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman. I don't care what the judge thinks about the Constitution.
- I'm not sure but shouldn't the voters views count for something?

Everyone there seems pretty indignant about not being able to vote on other people's civil rights.
elyseface
Nevermind, Just Another Jerk

Rude titties.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 10:35 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/08/04/decide-gay-marriage-judge-ruling-proposition-decision/

The discussion there is just as dumb as you'd expect, but I do enjoy the ridiculous way they phrased the "undecided" option in the poll:

A federal judge ruled on Wednesday that Prop. 8, California's gay marriage ban is unconstitutional. Do you agree with the judge's decision?

- Yes -- Prop. 8 violates the Constitution.
- No -- Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman. I don't care what the judge thinks about the Constitution.
- I'm not sure but shouldn't the voters views count for something?

Everyone there seems pretty indignant about not being able to vote on other people's civil rights.

It's insane how leading the phrasing on that poll is. The "Yes" response doesn't say "Prop 8 violates the Constitution, I'm glad it was overturned! Nothing is wrong with gay people getting married." But the "No" and "Not sure" have all this extra opinionated baggage.
Driscoll
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 12:24 am »

The weird thing is, the poll results show strong support for overturning prop 8. In a fox news poll. Spooky.
Melancholic Goat
space goat coast to coast
Mod

never owned anything

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 04:35 am »

Spooky? More like fruity.

24/7 never beggin on a rain check
Burris
Potential Friend

Marginally Racist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 08:45 am »

http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/138922-should-we-give-aid-money-pakistan-3.html

I got into this site for training and joining tips when I was thinking of going into the army last year. I'm still thinking of joining the TA, and I just sort of hung around. The army-talk is hard to find anywhere else, but the people who inhabit the site are vastly complete dicks. In a thread about aid to Pakistan:

Allah Fucking Akbar!

Let the heavens open up again!!!

Pfft... less of them means less recruits to kill their neighbors and our personnel.

Yes, we should send them 'aid'…

'Aid' in the form of a Trident D5 to help clear away all the slums.

F*ck 'em, lets hope there's loads more rain.

The simple answer is no as the British government has already given some of our money to them.
the best thing we can send is replacements for those who have been killed in the floods
Driscoll
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 09:46 am »

From here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/poll-nearly-half-oppose-tax-hikes-wealthy/

Republicans say boosting taxes on the wealthy would stifle them from creating jobs, while Obama argues that the rich don't need a break and that raising their taxes would add $700 billion to federal deficits over the next decade.

That is either a typo, or an incredibly slimy way to lie to everyone who reads this article before they "correct" it. Not renewing the tax cuts on the rich will CUT $700 billion from the deficit. So, fuck you, fox news. Fuck you.
Driscoll
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 09:50 am »

Also, in a poll where a MAJORITY opposes tax cuts for the wealthy, the article is titled "NEARLY HALF OPPOSE TAX HIKES FOR THE WEALTHY." So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you Fox News.
HyperGlavin
bridge and tunnel dyke
Probably a postbot

I'm a cool guy irl

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 01:43 am »

Pauline Hanson, a xenophobic ex-politician so ignorant that she's famous for not knowing what 'xenophobic' meant, is shocked that the rest of the world is a multicultural place.

Yes, come on, get a dog up you, you rapscallion.
Daisho
Potential Friend

Lose yourself

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 05:01 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dokTEFFfg5Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dokTEFFfg5Q</a>

The worst review of Disney's "Princess and the Frog." Ever. The kid's name is Andrew Pendergraft and this seems real.

Asian face. White body. Redneck smile.
CB
ASCII Middle Finger

Unregistered Hypercam 2

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 06:12 pm »

But that pug is sooooo cute.

Coog
Captain Obvious

Man

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 06:30 pm »

The saddest part about that video is the fact that those cue cards were obviously written by an adult who saw it fit to push their racisms onto their kids. I'm essentially watching some children being brainwashed.

A person who has oranges only wants one thing... to survive. I know that a lot of you "who think you're too cool" probably won't re-post this. But a very little amount of my friends will. Put this in your signature in honor of someone who died of orange, survived or is fighting against it now. ♥
boron
Mod

let me live my anime life

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 09:47 pm »

That would be adorable if it wasn't so soul crushingly awful.

norumaru
Columns: 2, Pillars: 4,

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 04:23 pm »

A dying woman's personal parting statement doesn't contain enough Jesus for this horrible jerk.

You all know that I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces—my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope.
HOW DARE SHE

Don't discriminate, you retards, racism is gay
Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 11:10 pm »

What a fucking shit head

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
nchammer326
Hurker

I'm charming, I'm dashing, I'm rental-car bashing

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 03:15 pm »

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/state/pennsylvania/20110218_ap_pajudgeguiltyofracketeeringinkickbackcase.html

SCRANTON, Pa. - A former juvenile court judge who sent large numbers of children to detention centers was convicted Friday of racketeering for taking a $1 million kickback from the builder of the for-profit lockups, in what prosecutors said was a “kids for cash” scheme that ranks among the biggest courtroom frauds in U.S. history.

Former Luzerne County Judge Mark Ciavarella, 61, left the bench in disgrace two years ago after he and a second judge, Michael Conahan, were accused of using juvenile delinquents as pawns in a plot to get rich. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has dismissed 4,000 juvenile convictions issued by Ciavarella, saying he sentenced young offenders without regard for their constitutional rights.

Federal prosecutors accused Ciavarella and Conahan of taking more than $2 million in bribes from the builder of the PA Child Care and Western PA Child Care detention centers and extorting hundreds of thousands of dollars from the facilities’ co-owner.

He was allowed to remain free pending sentencing, a decision that galled parents of juveniles who appeared before the judge. Ciavarella often ordered youths he had found delinquent to be immediately shackled, handcuffed and taken away without giving them a chance to say goodbye to their families. Some of the children he ordered locked up were as young as 10.

Fuck everything about this guy.

A stupid note is produced. It's the one assholes play to make their audience start punching themselves in the crotch repeatedly.
Johnny Roastbeef
Novice LARPer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2011, 04:40 pm »

Notice that they barely even mention the guys who paid the judges to fill their for profit facilities.  They're the victims in this scheme.

Because freshness is expected of any hip-hop artist, I avoid using traditional techniques.
drunkpiano
Je m'appelle
Technocratic Libertarian

Hurry up, Tommy, before zee Germans get here.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2011, 05:34 pm »

I've met Ciavarella a few times, and he chucked a few of my childhood friends into juvie for dubious reasons. I am glad he found his rightful place in this thread.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 110 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length