Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2017, 09:46 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Actual Horrible People (Fox News)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: Actual Horrible People (Fox News)  (Read 325368 times)
Driscoll
Admin

Huge Cowardly Nerd Shitball

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2010, 05:42 am »

I found them in the comments section of this article from fox news

A lot of people there seem pretty happy about Mexicans dying in large numbers. I don't mean to be an alarmist, but that is some alarming shit. And I also don't like to sound like some armchair historian, but when people scapegoat and dehumanize a group of people, it doesn't end well. They try to legitimize it by making it about "immigration," but I've never heard anyone talk this way about white immigrants.

And yes, I do read foxnews.com ironically.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 09:46 am by Driscoll » Logged
Burris
Potential Friend

Marginally Racist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 08:41 am »

This isn't a loaded question, I don't actually know the answer to this. Like Driscoll, I don't want to be too alarmist, but I have wondered over the past few months, has racism re-entered the American mainstream at all recently? Has it actually increased?

I don't know whether it genuinely is the media paying too much attention to the racism within the tea party movement or what, but I've just noticed it more often of late.

I'm not an American, by the way.
Honest Abe
Chairman, Pug Club Local 80085
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

join pug club! ask me how!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:09 am »

i don't think america has gotten more racist, or even outwardly racist. i think anyone who is being a blatant, straight up racist has always been, i don't think there are new recruits. and i do think more attention is being paid. but what i also think is going on is more light is being shown on what has typically been brushed off as "acceptable racism." seemingly innocuous remarks, or ignorant observations, are finally getting scrutinized for being rooted in a kind of silent racism that has always existed in the american psyche. pressure is being put on people to actually reevaluate what they see as racism. finally going mainstream are the thoughts that you don't just have to call a black person a nigger to be racist. the subtle and often unnoticed aspects of just growing up sheltered and white that give someone an attitude that they don't realize is really racist at its core are finally being called out.
spermus
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 12:59 pm »

I REALLY have to WONDER just how many are DIEING ON THIS SIDE OF THE BORDER??????????????????? WOULD the MEXICANS send their DEAD NORTH just to COOK THE BOOKS now?????????????????????

You can't fake this shit. I've tried.

That was not the bear I was expecting in a gay blowjob.
nchammer326
Hurker

I'm charming, I'm dashing, I'm rental-car bashing

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 01:38 pm »

http://gawker.com/5589103/how-the-internet-beat-up-an-11+year+old-girl

Before Jessi's Internet fame was secured with this video, she was already an unfortunate microcelebrity among Internet tween scenesters. Earlier this month, Stickydrama—apparently the Gawker of 13-year-olds with long bangs who loiter in mall food courts—dubiously linked her to the lead singer of emo band Blood on the Dance Floor, Dahvie Vanity. When Stickydrama asked Jessi for comment, she said: "gtfo dahvie and I dont exist, I'm just a fan." Stickydrama concluded: "If Dahvie were a pedophile, why would he pick her! Other than the fact she's a slut!"

So, Jessi had haters. A few days ago, she posted this YouTube video calling them out, issuing such threats as "If you can't stop hating, you know what? I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy." Ha ha. Unfortunately for everyone involved, someone posted it to the Internet's scariest hive mind: 4Chan.org's /b/ board, and Tumblr.

The Internet started picking on Jessi Slaughter relentlessly. But it was more than just mocking: People started circulating Jessi's real name, phone number, address and links to all her social networking accounts. Someone prank called her. According to Encyclopedia Dramatica, pranksters spammed her Facebook and MySpace accounts, had pizzas delivered to her house and were considering sending call girls off Craigslist to the address. (Encyclopedia Dramatica currently has a three part section on "How to troll" Jessi: 1) "There are pics of her holding her boobs" 2) "Tell her to kill herself" 3) "Tell her dad that we are going to beat her up.") Slaughter's information and videos also shot through tumblr, aided by the blogging platform's reblogging system.

Way to go, 4chan.

Quote from: commenter
I don't blame the Internet. If you go about parading your personal life on the Internet, then you better be mature enough and have thick enough skin to handle the consequences (because yes, "Consequences will never be the same" and trying to do the fatherly thing by trying to protect your pre-teen daughter from the big bad bullies and trolls on the internet *AFTER THE FACT* by making idle threats and throwing an Epic Fail tantrum just makes you look like a douche, bro!).

Yes, if you're 11 years old and act like one on the internet, you should be prepared for when hundreds of people start harassing you and take joy in making you cry.

A stupid note is produced. It's the one assholes play to make their audience start punching themselves in the crotch repeatedly.
Luna Fortuna

Rock Stacker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 02:15 pm »

Quote from: Dricoll's link
mcgeebs01

Any time the first word used to describe a group of people (ie, illegal alien, illegal immigrant), then there is a problem. There are legal ways to enter this great land that I have spent over 20 years of my life defending (yes, I am a military man), and I think that Arizona is abslutely doing the right thing. If they are willing to break the law right out of the blocks, then what other laws will they ignore when they get here. I think it should be a 3 strikes and you are out thing. First, send them back, second, send them back again armed with this information.......while we had you in custody for entering this country illegally.....AGAIN!!!!, we implanted a small explosive device inside their body which will detonate if they get within 100 yards of this border. If a few of the little lawbreakers committed suicide (remember, it is harmless unless they attempt re-entry for the third time) I believe it would stop our problem!

(yes, I am a military man)

I am just so proud to share a title with this forward-thinker, and I could not be more comfortable in the knowledge that our country sends him all over the world, to meet new people and share his innovative ideas, where he is held up as an example of all of us. We also give him a gun.
Driscoll
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 04:13 pm »

JUST TAKE THEM TO THE NEAREST MEDICAL SCHOOL FOR EXPERIMENTS LIKE WHY DO THEY BREED LIKE ROACHES AND WHY CAN THEY LEARN ENGLISH - AN APE AT LEAST TRIES TO UNDERSTAND

It's hard to feel sorry for illegal Mexicans undermining our laws. They have NO respect for us, or our country. Either make Mexico pay for the bodies to be shipped back to them or just burn them and spread their ashes in the Arizona desert where they died in the first place. Let the other illegals trample over their ashes to remind them they are next. These useless bags of flesh are dying in the commission of a crime.

I read this headline..... and couldn't feel more over joyed..... today is a good day America.

Jesus fucking christ.
Lukeington
Literally 15

business

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 01:34 am »

White people be crazy yo
Demha
Buddy Friend Pal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 12:18 pm »

You fucking gringos are crazy, yo.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 12:48 pm »

The harsh light of justice is finally shining on the entrenched paleskin hegemony of the United States and they're going literally insane with terror and sublimated guilt.

Clearly we must immediately celebrate this with an interracial gangbang.
Hamburdracula
Potential Friend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 01:49 pm »

interracial gangbangs won't solve all of your problems.
Burris
Potential Friend

Marginally Racist

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 02:28 pm »

That's unsubstantiated.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 04:25 pm »

I'd settle for a pcture of Rosie Perez in a tight top.
The Iron Colonel
Nevermind, Just Another Jerk

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 04:28 pm »

Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 05:03 pm »

Okay, I'd settle for a pcture of the young Rosie Perez in a tight top.

Edit: this must happen a lot

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 05:09 pm by Chez San » Logged
The Iron Colonel
Nevermind, Just Another Jerk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 05:20 pm »

Just photoshop a new head on her body. Young Rosie Perez, young Rosie O'Donnell, young Rosanne Barr, whatever. Pick your Rosie.
Driscoll
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 05:58 pm »

How about Rosario Dawson? I'm pretty sure she's every ethnicity on the planet except Eskimo.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080226/Rosario-Dawson_l.jpg
Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 06:32 am »

If shes not eskimo shes not going to be into the weird shit I am after.
HyperGlavin
bridge and tunnel dyke
Probably a postbot

I'm a cool guy irl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 09:19 am »

Not all Eskimos are dudes, gale. That's a myth.

Yes, come on, get a dog up you, you rapscallion.
Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 10:35 am »

She would totally lack the upper body strength required then.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 110 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length