Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2017, 10:56 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  AV Club
| | |-+  Post Here and I will tell you which Rapper you Are
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: Post Here and I will tell you which Rapper you Are  (Read 34236 times)
RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2010, 05:35 am »

Just one?

"Iíll retract the rape complaint from the wombat, because heís pulled out."
spaceboy
just some guy
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2010, 09:50 am »

I don't want to be a rapper. Is there any way I can not be a rapper? Either no rapper or ODB. But he's dead.

Ah okay. If you're sure you're not a rapper. I was almost positive that you looked like a rapper I know, but I will take your word for it.

Oh, I just remembered that I am a rapper. It must have slipped my mind.
Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2010, 10:15 am »

Oh, I just remembered that I am a rapper. It must have slipped my mind.

Prodigy

Part of one of the most critically aclaimed East-Coast hardcore groups, Mobb Deep, you are the most 'gangster' of anybody in this thread. Your lyrics explore the harsh and gritty nature of the troubled areas of New York. Purportedly to have had a background dealing drugs and partaking in other criminal activities before your rapping career, almost immediately after releasing your first album with your partner, you found instant success.

Notable achievement: You have the most fueds of any of the other rappers in this thread. You have feuded with the likes of: Saigon, Tupac Shakur, and Crooked I.

Song: Mobb Deep - Right Back at You

i came up in this world so cold. that's why my heart's on froze
spaceboy
just some guy
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2010, 10:32 am »

I knew I was East Side.
Fiction
I'M GONE STING
Posthulhu

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2010, 11:10 am »

I too would like to know this.
barco
Buddy Friend Pal

Life is a difficult process

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2010, 03:29 pm »

Lets do this!

Anger at the Boner Funeral
Bruce182
Internet Person

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2010, 04:52 pm »

Say blood, you know which rapper I be.

I am become AdBlock, blocker of worlds.
Finlander
Captain Obvious

I am become Walrus, destroyer of goo goo ga joob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2010, 10:46 am »

ZIP can you ZAP guess which RAPper I am?

20:50   soberpiano   i guess i could sort of see the distinction if i choked myself until i could no longer understand the significance of language
Melancholic Goat
space goat coast to coast
Mod

never owned anything

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2010, 07:11 am »

Mos Def?

24/7 never beggin on a rain check
Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2010, 08:03 am »

Alright. I'm in a rap kinda mood - I've just been listening to the hell out of Wu Tang, and I'm off to see Raekwon live tomorrow night - so I'll see if I can catch up and tell you all who you are.

Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2010, 08:20 am »

I too would like to know this.

Spank Rock

You are S DOT ROCK, reppin' Philidelphia; you dirty, dirty, dirty man. It took me a while to find a picture of you on the internet that did not involve you looking up ladies' skirts, being in a suggestive position with Amanda Blank, or grabbing fat titties. Needless to say, your music isn't any cleaner. It's brilliant, though, because sometimes I'm just in the mood to hear some phatt bass, and some disgusting words. You've developed a distinct style, you're starting to represent Philidelphia rap, however not all of the locals love that.

Notable achievement: Doing your own thing in a cliched industry: You experimental backing music, sometimes referred to as 'glitch-rap', is groundbreaking and interesting, although definitely an aquired taste.

Song: Spank Rock - Bump

Aceaz
Potential Friend

style and comfort for the discerning crotch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2010, 01:31 pm »

I need this information. Tell me, Nicol.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBEEEEEEEES
Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2011, 12:07 pm »

Lets do this!

Ninja

Your real name is Watkin Tudor Jones, but people will only ever remember you as that guy from Die Antwoord and hey what are they doing there, are they serious, or is this a joke, or what? Perhaps deep down you are hurt over the fact that you've been making music since the mid 90's and you only ever get stopped in the street by people remembering you under your most recent pseudonym, in "Die Antwoord."

Notable achievement: We're still waiting on it.

Song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3f4xU_FfQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3f4xU_FfQ</a>

Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2011, 12:16 pm »

Say blood, you know which rapper I be.

Sure thing, man. You are:

Kanye West

You are probably the most self-conscious rapper, and your talent as a musician matches your ego. You started out as a producer. From there, you released your first album, College Dropout, which was arguably one of the best debut albums to be released since Nas' Illmatic. From there, your quality declined but it was complete controversy surrounding your  award show antics that sparked an album which would be more notable than even College Dropout. "He's a jerk!" they said. "He's a monster." Your response was to say "here's what a monster can do", and release your most recent album: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Notable achievement: You recorded your song, Through the Wire, with your jaw having been wired shut after a horrific car accident. Great work.

Song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqsrVatoTgc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqsrVatoTgc</a>

Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2011, 12:34 pm »

ZIP can you ZAP guess which RAPper I am?

Guess!? I know that you are:

Jorma Taccone

You're one of the three men from the Saturday Night Live affiliated comedy-rap group, the Lonely Island. Your raps are often satire or parody of trends in hip-hop that have become annoying, and your amusing renditions of them are very relieving.

Notable achievement: You are also an accomplished film director. You have produced a number of music videos, including Gnarls Barkley's Whose Gonna Save my Soul. You honed your film making craft for your group before they were famous.

Song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B40yR874dw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B40yR874dw</a>

Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2011, 12:48 pm »

I need this information. Tell me, Nicol.

Sure. You are:

Q-tip

Another producer-come-rapper, you were part of the amazing group, a Tribe called Quest. You broke away to form your own solo career, which was not as successful as your talent deserves. Recently you featured as a guest rapper on Mark Ronson's track, Bang Bang Bang (on the album: Record Collection), which no doubt introduced you to a new generation of music listener. Hopefully they research your roots and are able to hear how rad you used to be.

Notable achievement: Out of everyone in this thread, you are one of the four most senior rappers. You started way back in 1988, and you're still kickin' it today.

Song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPfKMGGeMw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPfKMGGeMw</a>

CB
ASCII Middle Finger

Unregistered Hypercam 2

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2011, 05:20 pm »

Please tell me this.

Driscoll
Admin

Huge Cowardly Nerd Shitball

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2011, 11:58 pm »

Tell me tell me
boron
Mod

let me live my anime life

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2011, 03:07 am »

Are there any rappers left? I want to be one.

B-Real

You are the frontman for Cypress Hill, the first Latino group to have been given both platinum and non-platinum awards. Characterized by your thick Latino accent, and your verses of lyrics that often promote marijuana usage and portray police officers in a negative light, you are now undertaking a solo career that I will assume is nowhere near as good as your Cypress Hill music, despite having never heard it.

Notable achievement: Your contribution to Cypress Hill's seminal 1993 album, Black Sunday.

Song: Cypress Hill - Cock the Hammer

I forgot you were a RACIST

Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2011, 06:00 am »

You should see how much I detest gay culture!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length