Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 02:56 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Games and Stuff With Wires
| | |-+  A Game of FATE: Motörpocalypse Against Cyberhell
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Game of FATE: Motörpocalypse Against Cyberhell  (Read 124 times)
Jerbwyn
Dr. Internet
Potential Friend

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2017, 09:11 am »

I've got a whole bunch of free time on my hands and what can that mean other than a forum rpg game! This time we'll be using the Fate system, one I've been itching to try out for a while now. Around 3-5 players is the recommended amount, so... we probably shouldn't go above or below that, I'm guessing. Fair warning that, in this post, I just pull a lot of stuff right out of the core book.

https://www.evilhat.com/home/fate-core-downloads/

So! Establishing a Fate setting is usually taken on by a group over a single session, the GM working with the players to build a setting that everyone is mutually interested in. Since a lot of people in this community are in wildly different timezones, I decided to make a nice compromise by mushing together the game creation and character creation phases of the game process.

(click to show/hide)

Alright, on to the details of this campaign.

The Name: Motörpocalypse Against Cyberhell

The Setting: Cyberpunk Dystopia Disrupted by Heavy Metal Apocalypse, meaning a combination of fantasy and scifi elements

The Scale: The region of the world caught between the corporate-state and the encroaching Motörpocalypse.

Current Issue: The Silicon Death, a plague that kills cyborgs.

Impending Issues: The Approaching Doom, spearheaded by the Hatred Express... and The Hostile Takeover, an attempt by executives to retake territory.

For the people interested in playing, just post your character idea details and I'll let ya know when I need you to do something else.

(click to show/hide)

While this isn't the end of character creation, for the time being this is all you need to do. First come first serve.

[15:30] <Ryzhaya> this guy seems alright
laktose
Unbanned

SLAM DRUNK

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 02:54 pm »

I am down to do this thing

i love too laugh with, my pals on this web sight
Remington Lonespear
#buttchat
Deathfat

Neil deGrasse Tyson for the motherepic shit win

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 03:38 pm »

Is this being done real time or on the forums? Cause I can commit to the forum one

[18:30] <JonasSalk> lee was bring nerds together forever
Jerbwyn
Dr. Internet
Potential Friend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 05:38 pm »

It's being done on the forums.

[15:30] <Ryzhaya> this guy seems alright
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length