Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 10:25 am

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  What do any of you people even do for a living
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What do any of you people even do for a living  (Read 1989 times)
jimbob
AKA Billy
Book Smart

Chelonoidis nigra

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2018, 03:01 pm »

i hope she remembers us when she's cryptoqueen

Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノᴥʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 04:09 pm »

I work as an enterprise support engineer for a small software company that sells dns/dhcp/ip address management solutions. It means I have to attend to everything our customers want or need whenever they need it BUT I ALSO SUCK OFF DUDES FOR EXTRA CASH JUST LIKE MY PAL LAKTOSE

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
laktose
Unbanned

SLAM DRUNK

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 02:40 pm »

Ew no gross I just jerk people off

i love too laugh with, my pals on this web sight
Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノᴥʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2018, 08:36 am »

Oh haha whoops

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2018, 11:06 am »

My work found out I took five years of Spanish in high school and college, and they want me to get fluent again so I can handle transcripts in Spanish.  I'll be able to make more money and start strutting around as a bilingual.

C'mon stop being a dick just screenshot the best bits for us.
Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2018, 01:22 pm »

For the past 8 years I've been running, and part owner of, Irvine Welsh's favourite burrito takeaway. And my tablet's acting up so here's the link I can't embed: http://traveller.easyjet.com/features/2013/09/plane-talking-irvine-welsh?utm_content=buffer45239&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Don't go into partnership in a business with your brother and sister-in-law, kids.

Coincidentally one of our employees, in her final year at uni, will be at Chez San's workplace tomorrow to help with teaching in some capacity. Could you make sure she doesn't get taken hostage?

Seeking a vomitorium from the arena of the unwell.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2018, 05:03 pm »

I didn't see her whoever she was, probably got hostaged away somewhere
Citizen Snips
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖ ♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙ ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ ♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
Probably a postbot

Der Zorn Gottes

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2018, 12:25 pm »

Whoops, I forgot to post what my new job actually is. Here you go:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXTNumrDc4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXTNumrDc4</a>

Citizen Snips
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖ ♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙ ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ ♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
Probably a postbot

Der Zorn Gottes

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2018, 03:36 pm »

But actually, I work for a PR and marketing firm that does publicity campaigns for high profile independent films. I work as an assistant for the team of about twelve people, making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. The upside is I get to work on a lot of really exciting films, helping to facilitate press screenings and generate published reviews and track publications for the filmmakers and rub elbows with who's who of contemporary indie cinema (the A24s and the Criterion Collections etc.). I also get to travel to film festivals--I was hired right before Sundance, so my second week on the job was in Park City. The downside is it's a lot of work with not a lot of downtime, so thankfully I am passionate about it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length