Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 04:42 am

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  any YouTube creators here
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: any YouTube creators here  (Read 648 times)
spaceboy
just some guy
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2017, 08:15 pm »

Over the past few years, I've been working to build out a YouTube channel for my company. I've created a bunch of videos and gotten pretty decent experience producing, shooting, and editing. I even took went through a bunch of the lessons from the YouTube Creator Academy and applied some of those lessons. The most important one seems to be having engaging thumbnails. It makes sense now, but I was not paying any attention to my thumbnails. Once I applied some consistent styling treatment across my vids, I seemed to get a decent uptick in views.

In addition to screencasts, tutorials, and educational stuff, I also have live hangouts with our online community in an attempt to engage our contributors and get more participation from others.

Does anyone else create YouTube content and like to share your experience? Tips? Tricks? Whatevs?
RafaelA
A Fake Punk With Fake Attitude and Fake Grit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 01:33 am »

I'm learning all about making YT vids and you're right the thumbnail is possibly the most important thing.

So I recommend this for men.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length