Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2017, 10:06 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Sanctum Sanctorum
| | |-+  BREXIT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 23698 times)
Johnny Roastbeef
Novice LARPer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 07:15 am »

Racing seems like a weird euphemism to use for what you used to do to those pigs.

Because freshness is expected of any hip-hop artist, I avoid using traditional techniques.
fermun
Mod

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 03:27 pm »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304
An MP has died after she was shot and stabbed in a "horrific" assault in her constituency, police have said.

Jo Cox, Labour MP for Batley and Spen, was left bleeding on the ground after the attack in West Yorkshire. A 52-year-old man was arrested nearby.

One eyewitness told the BBC they heard her attacker shout "put Britain first" at least twice beforehand.
Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 03:57 pm »

Note, tried to post this earlier but due to sketchy wifi on holiday it didn't send.

Both sides of the argument have suspended their campaigns temporarily after an MP was murdered.

In line with the sensitivity of the subject, the BBC seems to be avoiding which side she was on, but I think I can guess.

Seeking a vomitorium from the arena of the unwell.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 05:47 pm »

I knew Farage & Boris were running a shitty lowball campaign based on hate and fear, they knew they were running a shitty lowball campaign based on hate and fear, but nobody really expected them to trigger the UK's first political assassination since 1984. Well done guys, be proud.
Lukeington
Literally 15

business

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2016, 08:42 pm »

I read that not including killings related to Ireland it's the first assassination since the 1880's. Crazy. Our Parliament held a moment of silence today.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 06:08 am »

It's become impossible to see leaving the EU as anything other than a Tory power grab backed by racist paranoia. As has been said, how does turning our backs on our biggest market mean that we'll be better off? Oh yeah, we'll coincidentally no longer be bound by EU workers rights regulations.

Look at this shit, this is a photo of Syrian refugees passing from Slovenia into Croatia.

Original pic. Spot the white guy obscured by the lettering.

No wonder we just had an elected representative murdered in the street by a British nationalist. Fuck this, if you vote Leave you've got rocks in your head.
TheDarkFlame
Uselessness Personified
Fart Wizard

Go on. Touch it. You know you want to.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2016, 06:16 pm »

It's infuriating how much of the Out campaign is just nationalist bollocks of how Britain will be Free Again and we'll be allowed to make our own laws and we'll stop giving money to foreign countries and we'll be extraditing anyone whose bloodline can't be directly traced back to before 1066. I'm sure the In campaign is also full of empty slogans and rhetoric about Great Britain Being Great but I feel like while In isn't a radical change and should be no big deal, if you want us Out you'd best have a watertight plan laid out for how exactly Out will work.

I'm also amazed at some of the things I've heard about what people are planning to vote for and why. I obviously know people who are anti-Europe because of Them Foreigns but I also know a lot of people who have said they are literally going to flip a coin because they don't know enough about either side. My boss says he's not voting at all because he admits he doesn't know anything and shouldn't be responsible for that decision. My flatmate thinks we should leave Europe and immediately elect Jeremy Corbyn.

One guy I kinda wish I didn't know says that he's voting Out "not because of the media, but due to my own research, but either way I'm planning to move to Australia in a year or two" and that conversation also carried on into "Trump is the only person who can stop Putin from pushing the red button" so uhhhh

Rolling all the ones, forever.
Benny B

Sawed-off Thought-gun

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 03:14 am »

The first I've heard of this is through this thread, but as usual, John Oliver does an amazing job explaining the situation.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8</a>
Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 07:45 pm »

This is the level of cretinous idiocy we're dealing with here folks:

https://www.facebook.com/ImProud2BeBritish/photos/a.689870517713288.1073741827.689864361047237/1224920944208240/?type=3&theater

Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 07:53 pm »

I almost forgot; this thing:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulkh10sSmVE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulkh10sSmVE</a>

CatAstrophe
Gay Dolphin Sex
Hurker

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 09:58 pm »

No one is ACTUALLY this stupid, right?

fermun   haha, if killing babies offends you, this may not be the show for you
Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 06:14 am »

I will refer you to the UKIP "Chicken Run" video I posted right after.

Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 11:32 am »

No one is ACTUALLY this stupid, right?

Britain likes to project an image of witty sophistication to the rest of the world so we don't talk much about the 1,708,006 inbred gimps locked in the attic who are utterly convinced that a single Englishman could conquer the globe with nothing but a pith helmet and a book of trigonometry.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 11:36 am »

I will refer you to the UKIP "Chicken Run" video I posted right after.

Also time to bring this monstrosity up again

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br_RhjvZIrU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br_RhjvZIrU</a>
TheDarkFlame
Uselessness Personified
Fart Wizard

Go on. Touch it. You know you want to.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 06:30 pm »

Having not seen Independence Day, I correctly guessed that this speech was cribbed from Independence Day. Hurrah for Facebook,

Rolling all the ones, forever.
Joey

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 12:46 am »

well, shit

-joey
Benny B

Sawed-off Thought-gun

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 01:40 am »

Damn. Good luck, you guys. Is there any recount, or challenge hope?
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 01:42 am »

Exactly what I thought would happen. Never bet against Sun readers voting for their own exploitation.

Now to spend all day flicking between BBC 24 and RT to giggle at Daviod Cameron's shit-filled pants and Farage, Boris and Grayling squirming and backpedalling about immigrants.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 01:44 am »

Damn. Good luck, you guys. Is there any recount, or challenge hope?

Referanda aren't legally binding, there could be a major rebellion in Parliament that forces a rethink. I doubt that'll happen, everyone in it is a spineless gonk.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 01:50 am »

If you want to buy pounds, now's the time!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length