Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2017, 06:22 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Sanctum Sanctorum
| | |-+  BREXIT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 19175 times)
jimbob
AKA Billy
Book Smart

Chelonoidis nigra

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2016, 04:22 pm »

Technically Philip Hammond chose her but only because his first choice, King Salman of Saudi, said he was busy.

Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2016, 09:46 am »

She's holding court at the Tory conference now, just being a shitty isolationist bank manager, all "we voted as one UK so we will leave Europe as one UK" which is completely false unless you're conflating "UK" with "England" which she undoubtedly is, as she's been referring to it as a country.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2016, 09:49 am »

I'm becoming more of a Republican separatist with every syllable that wheezes out of her jabbering sith-hole.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:16 pm by Chez San » Logged
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2016, 11:28 am »

After her private meeting with Rupert Murdoch this week it appears our official position on the EU has been solidified: it's "Fuck the EU Rule Britannia Give Us All The Stuff"

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2016/10/02/may-speech-makes-it-clear-we-re-leaving-the-single-market

The pound will tank this week, the banks will start pulling out of London by early next year, Article 50 gets triggered in March, Scotland will vote to leave the UK by 2018 and all the financial powerhouses will ship off to Dublin or Paris, or even Edinburgh. Super fun happy times. And for what? I'm still not sure what anyone gets out of this.
Wibblewobble
Pug Club President

May contain nuts

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2016, 03:32 pm »

And for what? I'm still not sure what anyone gets out of this.

Buggered if I know.

Maybe once we ditch European Human Rights legislation we get to send migrants back to their delightful homelands, places like Syria, Ethiopia, Yemen, etc., etc.

Or maybe, there's a clamour for new laws and rules to replace those of the EU:

-Mandatory purchase of the Daily Express by everyone over the age of 12.

-Reintroduction of the National Anthem when telly closes down at 10pm, and required standing and singing of same.

-Cardigans and hush puppies to be worn at all times. Flannelette pyjamas may be worn after 8:30pm provided you have a signed chitty.

-Emperor Murdoch the First.

88FingersLouie
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Back to Abnormal

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2016, 06:42 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEaT4mDRjrs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEaT4mDRjrs</a>

Your mother is so fat, she couldn't fit on a FAT32 file system. We solved the problem by upgrading to a more modern format, but sadly it's acronym does not lend itself to this joke.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2016, 05:22 am »

Unless we somehow unseat the current administration, the Tory Party Conference 2016 will go into the history books as the point where the UK turned a corner into fascist extremism. I'm not being hyperbolic, it's happening right now and unless there's a shitstorm big enough to make them back off we can expect more of this kind of thing.

The plan is to have the entire country staffed only with British workers. It's there in black and white. While it's easy enough to laugh at this fucking insanely deluded and stupid idea for not being workable (how are they going to train 100 thousand doctors when tuition fees are so ludicrously high?), whether or not it actually works appears to be of little consideration to this mad shitheap of blind vandals. They're intent on rebooting all the disproven ideas of Thatcherism by going after the paranoid racist vote and there have been hints of starting a war with Russia to try to refloat the economy.

It's also become clear that Theresa May is going to use her position to force through all the far-right dingbat ideas the previous administration rejected for being too insane. This is now a UKIP government in all but name.
Johnny Roastbeef
Novice LARPer

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2016, 06:35 am »

Embrace it Sanchez. Start working on designs for the armbands the foreigners will inevitably be required to wear.

Because freshness is expected of any hip-hop artist, I avoid using traditional techniques.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2016, 11:19 am »

Every day brings a new windfall of stupid

http://qz.com/802343/steven-woolfe-ukip-has-sunk-to-a-shocking-new-low-a-violent-fight-between-members-in-the-european-parliament/
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2016, 02:33 pm »

Embrace it Sanchez. Start working on designs for the armbands the foreigners will inevitably be required to wear.

Oh, been done

Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2016, 08:24 am »

I swear I'm going to shit myself in rage

https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertonardelli/the-uk-government-told-the-lse-to-remove-non-uk-nationals-fr?utm_term=.mk3VO83LR#.jfl9gLjQ8
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2016, 04:39 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/LBC/videos/10154347212196558/

yup.
Karlski
ಠ_ಠ
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2016, 06:39 pm »

Baronet Moseley was just ahead of his time, fuck me dead

<TDF> Karlski only has one rule
<TDF> And that rule is "get fucked"
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2016, 08:20 am »

Everything will now be 15-20% more expensive and we've got mad racists gibbering on the streets without fear of being told to shut up, it's horrible insanity, Australia without the beaches
Karlski
ಠ_ಠ
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2016, 08:15 pm »

sic transit gloria mundi

<TDF> Karlski only has one rule
<TDF> And that rule is "get fucked"
jimbob
AKA Billy
Book Smart

Chelonoidis nigra

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2016, 10:21 am »

Far-called, our navies melt away
On dune and headland sinks the fire
Lo, all our pomp of yesterday
Is one with Nineveh and Tyre!
Judge of the Nations, spare us yet
Lest we forgetólest we forget!

fermun
Mod

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2016, 06:42 pm »

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2016/10/makers-football-manager-get-brexit-political-class-doesnt

This year's Football Manager includes 3 models for how BREXIT might turn out, so you can see how it might effect English Football.
Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2016, 05:38 am »

Brexit campaign really missed a trick not pitching the SPL being watchable as a knock on result, could have got a Scottish majority.
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2016, 11:42 am »

Hurrah for Parliamentary Sovereignty!
Chez San
Busko Tungus
Food Forum Moderator

femifascist hogwash

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2016, 11:44 am »

Oh man it just occurred to me that we have a PM who doesn't know how the British democratic system works and who has nobody in an advisory role who can tell her
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length