Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2017, 03:33 am

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  DM Fest Cebu 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Poll
Question: Will you come to DM Fest Cebu???
yes!!!!!
maybe!!!!!
no!!!! >:(
where is cebu??
i will be with you ~in spirit~

Author Topic: DM Fest Cebu 2015  (Read 8042 times)
RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2016, 05:47 pm »

Well chaps, I say we all meet at the centre of the earth. What fun we shall have!

"Ill retract the rape complaint from the wombat, because hes pulled out."
Nicol
Time Vampire
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2016, 08:04 pm »

If we did do another international hangout next year, the best time for me would be around May again. This option works best for Illiterati too, who is not going to go to Australia. It would be great to find a place where a person from DM actually lives because that way they know what's good and where to go and so on.  I wouldn't want to go too far as I can't get the sufficient time away from work where flights out to America/Europe wouldn't be too large a chunk of the holiday time (but one day when I am more established financially I definitely want to go to both of those places).

If we just did somewhere in Australia I could go pretty much any time next year and it would be very cost effective, I'd have ample time, and so on. Sydney is good, I've never been to NT/Tasmania. I'd be up for visiting QLD/Victoria, again. There are even some cool islands off the east coast that I was interested in visiting for non-hangout purposes so maybe even that could work.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:14 pm by Nicol » Logged

i came up in this world so cold. that's why my heart's on froze
Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノᴥʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2016, 07:21 am »

Anyone else want to hang out in Cebu again? Say, on the 29th or 30th perhaps?

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length