Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 05:50 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  The Futuredrome
| | |-+  I am drunk and I have OPINIONS
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: I am drunk and I have OPINIONS  (Read 17708 times)
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:57 pm »

I like Obama, and I agree with his stance on most things, with the exception being how his administration has handled drone warfare. And yet, at the same time, my disagreement is with the hastiness with which his administration (and our government in general) has used to justify such warfare at the cost of civilian casualties. Consider that hastiness. After all, it is the result of a desperate time wherein urgent measures must be taken. But should they always? Can we afford to risk the time needed to consider such bleakly gray issues?

A couple tequila shots, dark and stormies and a big old beer heyooooo.

C'mon stop being a dick just screenshot the best bits for us.
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:59 pm »

In Bruges is one of the greatest movies of the past ten years.

evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:00 pm »

Seriously, in many ways I consider it a spiritual successor to The Big Lebowski. It's ability to grow in quality and enjoyment after repeated viewings seems to mirror that aging process.

I am having another beer.

evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 08:01 pm »

I would love to visit Barcelona one day but it is so tough to find news about Spain as a country and I'm worried that I will be underwhelmed.

evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 08:09 pm »

I get made fun of by a lot of y'all, and others, a lot. It happens, and I'm okay with it. I really am for the most part. I understand that I can be impulsive and jump the gun on a lot of things, and that can make me look stupid, or that my foot is in my mouth a bunch of the time. But what I want you all to know is that it's been something I've struggle with since I was very young. I never had many friends growing up and part of that is because I can come off as impulsive, and in part because I struggle with social boundaries.

I can understand why there were whole threads (I'm assuming there's one here on me as well) made about me, but at the same time, I hope that anyone reading this can understand why I feel thrown under the bus. It's not like I was angry at everything that was said (and Mortal Wombat made a fantastic joke about me looking like a Joaquin Phoenix reject and that made me laugh, as did one guy who made a great jab at my similes). But at the same time I read shit that felt like I was thrown under the bus just so you could vent at really petty things. I didn't appreciate having a lot of my life choices under scrutiny, or that it was perceived as fair game to judge my advice to others at a time where I had been discussing (supposedly in private) my issues with depression and anxiety. That there were people aware of this and instead of reaching out to me instead spent their time using it to hammer further home how puny I was just made me feel like shit.

I feel awful about making anyone feel like I'd invaded their privacy and wish I could take it back, but at the same time I hope they can understand why I found that stuff so hurtful. I had only ever asked to see it because it was offered, and after I had asked Xanderkish straight up if it looked like I had any shot at doing more with Cracked, cause I really do love their stuff. His response (no way in hell) really bothered me and I hope you can understand why I chose to look at the thread as a way of moving on that got out of hand.

I'm really sorry though, for anyone who felt their privacy had been invaded, and  I don't wish any ill will toward anyone over it.

codespyder
Unbanned

mmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 08:37 pm »

yo fuck cracked

When I was 16 I got so drunk that I shit myself in a sleeping bag.
Metsfan
Book Smart

I like to get intimate with inanimate inmates.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 09:46 pm »

Fuck 'em. That shit was sad as fuck.

Won't somebody think of the nerds?
Bah_Humbug
Internet Person

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 01:44 am »

What happened there? I've always considered you my lurking best friend (and I was always distracted that you changed your name to Spudfella) and the only reason I'm here is because you left Cracked, so I guess that makes us soulmates or some such. I really do think you're a cool guy, and you cook like a motherfucker.
BSam
Vice Douchelord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 02:35 am »

In Bruges is one of the greatest movies of the past ten years.

Yeah it's pretty good.
Kybard
society's stared-at man
Mod

HOW ARE YOU

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 08:01 am »

we do not have a secret thread about you spud, we reserve all of our secret threads for arguing about whether to ban yowhound

but it's not so great when you consider that it's coming from an alive lady
evilspud
Street Smart

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 08:29 am »

In case anyone thinks "oh Christ he's STILL going on about that?" I'm not as broken up over it anymore than my post last night makes it sound like. The only thing I really miss about Pwot is running the sex magic sale, which was kinda my baby.

codespyder
Unbanned

mmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 10:50 am »

the only reason I'm here is because you left Cracked, so I guess that makes us soulmates or some such.

Geez why don't you two go get a room or tent or a dirty public restroom or something

When I was 16 I got so drunk that I shit myself in a sleeping bag.
Bah_Humbug
Internet Person

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 04:17 pm »

I guess when I get really drunk I wanna fuck Evilspud. Good to know.
Bettytron
Fart Wizard

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 01:47 pm »

Barcelona is great, you should go! Spain is great for vacations, especially if you want to eat dinner really late, stay out until the wee hours, and have a recovery nap in the afternoon. They take siestas seriously.

RummyLu
The PUNisher
Probably a postbot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 02:04 am »

If you want to write, write. Cracked is farts and far from the only comedy list website on the internet.

Don't not do something because some idiot on an idiot website told you once that you couldn't.

"Iíll retract the rape complaint from the wombat, because heís pulled out."
jimbob
AKA Billy
Book Smart

Chelonoidis nigra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 11:16 am »

don't write

Metsfan
Book Smart

I like to get intimate with inanimate inmates.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 11:43 am »

Write but make sure you are drinking first again.

Won't somebody think of the nerds?
Kybard
society's stared-at man
Mod

HOW ARE YOU

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 10:54 pm »

man I was kind of sad that a couple of you fucks (well maybe just snips?) are moving/did move far away and potentially/probs fucking up eastfest plans because I was a little too young back in the day to do cheesefests and have not met any of you groin idiots in person and would still very much like t odo so, you know, at least the ones who aren't fucking terrible

oh god no I'm posting in a thread inspired by the mind of spud what happened

but it's not so great when you consider that it's coming from an alive lady
Author

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 11:00 pm »

you got drunk!
Kybard
society's stared-at man
Mod

HOW ARE YOU

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2015, 11:02 pm »