Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2017, 03:59 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Trains Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Trains Thread  (Read 12322 times)
fermun
Mod

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2013, 06:00 pm »

Trains are used for many things, transporting of people, worship, transporting of goods. No one knows when trains were invented but evidence now supports the idea that trains are not a naturally occurring phenomenon. Like boats, trains are limited in the ways they can travel and canít go freely where they please. Unlike boats though, trains can be used even in places where itís very dry such as deserts and plains.

Hereís a picture of a train

Choo choo! haha, just joking, itís not really saying that!

Trains are known by many names, trains, choo-choos, bart, metro, subway, nigel, train. Only one name for train has a known origin, and that is choo-choo. Trains have a very loud mating call that they will use with some frequency during mating season. The train mating call sounds to many people like the train is saying ďCHOO CHOO!Ē but that is silly as trains donít have a language at all. Trains have to be so loud because they donít have ears either so they need to be loud enough to be heard by the other trains who also donít have ears either.

There are three types of trains, steam, electric, diesel, and gasoline. Electric trainís arenít very useful because most people donít want to ride them because they have to stay plugged in and that doesnít give them a very good range. diesel and gasoline trains are also known as rail cars because they use the same type of things for fuel that cars do but trains are on rails so they are called railcars instead. Steam is probably the most common type of train because steam is very easy to find and it is very cheap. You can find steam almost anywhere on Eart because steam is just very hot water. If you are somewhere that doesnít have a lot of steam available you can make steam, one way of doing this is to use a kettle, another way of doing this is to use an electric kettle.

This little guy got so tired that it had to lay down and take a nap!

Sometimes trains are called high-speed rail. No one is 100% sure why this is because the rail isnít actually moving, it is the train on the rail that is moving. All trains move very fast so any type of train can be called high-speed rail if you want to, itís up to you really. There are some places where people use trains instead of taking a flight on a plane, and I think thatís pretty neat.

Trains are very big, if I were to give an estimate of their size on a scale, Iíd say somewhere around 8 big.

One time there was a tv show about a talking train named Tommy, but it wasnít a real train since trains canít talk actually.

This is a picture of a steam train. You can tell itís steam because steam is invisible unless it is condensing to liquid and then it forms a cloud but this one isnít doing that so it must be regular steam not the cloud-steam.

Trams are another type of train, they are a train that lives in a city and is small, about 8 small. They mostly go around doing the kind of things that a bus would do but they look prettier and everyone likes them more.

If you have anything to add about trains or just want to post pictures of trains, go ahead.
EFHRK
ABORTION FORESTFUCK
Hurker

I am a huddled mass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 06:05 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXQL_pJc2I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXQL_pJc2I</a>
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:10 pm »

I fucking love trains!

This is a Boeing 747 Sky Train produced by the Boeing Railway Corporation.

This particular train is part of the Qantas line which is French (Boeing is a French company) for travel.

The best thing about the Sky Train is timely arrivals and the consumption of peanuts.

if loving me is wrong, everybody is right
Illiterati
sex fucker
Deathfat

ʕノēᴥēʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 06:13 pm »

i like trane!! XD

8====D~~~~~~~~~~(( |
SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer
Killer Blob Supporter

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 07:22 pm »

TRAINSamerica?
jamiec
Nevermind, Just Another Jerk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 08:16 pm »

I read a book called Trainspotting once but sadly it was not very instructional in the spotting of trains.
DiegoInglewood
Sauce Castillo
Probably a postbot

#1 Internet Content Poster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 09:33 pm »

did you know they have water trains too?

Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 09:34 pm »

Look at that handsome boat pulling bastard.
Lukeington
Literally 15

business

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 09:44 pm »

A train derailed outside of Edmonton, spilling a bunch of fuel and fucking some Canadians over. Fuck trains.

mod edit: contentless post.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 09:52 pm by fermun » Logged
Lukeington
Literally 15

business

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 09:45 pm »

Trains are shitty here in Canada, anyways. Lac Mťgantic's train party sucked this year too.

mod edit: contentless post.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 09:52 pm by fermun » Logged
boron
Mod

let me live my anime life

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 09:49 pm »

I'm reading all of this in Ringo Starr's voice

88FingersLouie
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Back to Abnormal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 10:15 pm »

1chan.net It has one board. It's about trains.

Your mother is so fat, she couldn't fit on a FAT32 file system. We solved the problem by upgrading to a more modern format, but sadly it's acronym does not lend itself to this joke.
Karlski
ಠ_ಠ
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 05:24 am »

I fucking love trains!

<TDF> Karlski only has one rule
<TDF> And that rule is "get fucked"
StumpNasty

can't burg

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 05:26 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_I0EGhcB4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_I0EGhcB4</a>

i fuck like T.T. Boy you don't know what i do
Not A Spatula
Technocratic Libertarian

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 05:48 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard of trains, but this is ridiculous!
laktose
Unbanned

SLAM DRUNK

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 06:09 am »

Here is a picture of a thing that happened in Sweden when a train started going even though it shouldn't have started going and the train bosses blamed the cleaning lady who was on the train at the time they said she pressed a bad button in the train but it wasn't the cleaning lady's fault because there was something wrong with the train and she never pressed the bad button!!!

Trains don't belong in people houses!!! Unless they're very small trains of course!!!

As you can see it crashed into a house and that is very bad and the train bosses should be ashamed of themselves for blaming a cleaning lady for something she hadn't done and they should all be fired for being bad at train and also liars!!!

i love too laugh with, my pals on this web sight
Captain Wacky
Sucks at High Fiving

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 06:40 am »

Sure, trains are fine in theory, but there's still no solid evidence that they actually exist.

Fact: The Large Hadron Collider was used to confirm the existence of the Higgs boson, but the LHC has still not discovered any trains.

FACT: The Hubble Deep Field image shows almost 3000 galaxies, but not a single train can be seen in the image.

FACT!!!!: Researchers have explored the Challenger Deep, the deepest point of the worlds oceans at over 10km below the surface. Trains have not been found, even at these incredible depths.

Yes, lots of people believe in trains, but lots of people believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster and many of those people also believe in trains.

A photograph described as a dog that was burned saving a family from a house fire is actually a dog with a slice of ham on its face.
Ishliquor
Still Owes Me Five Bucks

Fives at High Sucking.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 07:41 am »

Remember that one book by Dick K. Philip, called Does Nedroid Dream of Electric Trains? Many types of train had died out completely due to the devastated environment and there were so few real ones left that most people could only afford synthetic copies.

Seeking a vomitorium from the arena of the unwell.
Citizen Snips
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖ ♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙ ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ ♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
Probably a postbot

Der Zorn Gottes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 08:15 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1J0pUURCj8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1J0pUURCj8</a>

Wibblewobble
Pug Club President

May contain nuts

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 02:25 pm »

Andrey Konchalovskiy directed a film back in 1985 called Runaway Train.

It was about the 08:15am from Braintree to Liverpool Street, calling at White Notley, Cressing and Ingatestone.

The train tried to run away because it was bored, but here you can see Nick Nolte catching it!

What a naughty train!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length