Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2017, 08:17 pm

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Games and Stuff With Wires
| | |-+  The DM Online Board Game Club for Cool Kids Who are Popular
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print
Author Topic: The DM Online Board Game Club for Cool Kids Who are Popular  (Read 36424 times)
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2016, 08:31 pm »

codename is bae

if loving me is wrong, everybody is right
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2016, 12:45 pm »

robots are made out of metal

SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer
Killer Blob Supporter

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2017, 11:33 am »

So I recently posted on Facebook about a boardgame site I'm looking to launch this summer, and while I'd never considered​ asking anyone else to write/do Let's Play videos for it, goat reached out and said he'd be interested and I love the idea of multiple voices on it. So, would anyone else here be interested? The site is aimed at being  for gamers trying  to spread  the hobby, and I know we have  a lot of those here so extra voices just raises the range of games available for  us to cover, since I don't  always get to play something new every month,  let alone week.

It comes with the same caveat I had to give him, that this is definitely going to be just a passion project in the beginning so no sweat to anyone who wants to take a pass. While getting it big enough to start earning money on ads or a patreon would be a goal, that would all be down the line if it succeeds.

If you're interested here was the quick outline I sent him of what I had in mind:

(click to show/hide)
BSam
Wikipedia Nazi Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2017, 04:24 am »

yeah, kinda interested
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2017, 02:40 pm »

if you need a voice of someone confused by everything who doesn't know rules, i want to do this

Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2017, 05:32 am »

Same, only specifically for Game Of Thrones the game, and only communicating via shouting KING OF THE NORTH.

SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer
Killer Blob Supporter

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2017, 09:03 am »

That is definitely a perspective to have, as well. One night my girlfriend got real drunk and started ranting about a game we had played months prior and we laughed our asses off so much that we were already considering her having video contributions of the inebriatedly-unfiltered opinions of the casual player on the games the gamer dork has forced on them.

The goal is to be a resource for people looking to get their friends playing, and the opinion of someone in the "I'm the person this wacky-ass game was introduced to as totally easy to get" and whether or not you actually felt that was the case or not is great to have.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length