Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2017, 02:13 am

Updated Topics | Recent Unread Topics
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Dragon Mountain
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Games and Stuff With Wires
| | |-+  The DM Online Board Game Club for Cool Kids Who are Popular
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print
Author Topic: The DM Online Board Game Club for Cool Kids Who are Popular  (Read 42594 times)
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2016, 08:31 pm »

codename is bae

if loving me is wrong, everybody is right
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2016, 12:45 pm »

robots are made out of metal

SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer
Contextually Post-black Pop-star Rapper

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2017, 11:33 am »

So I recently posted on Facebook about a boardgame site I'm looking to launch this summer, and while I'd never considered​ asking anyone else to write/do Let's Play videos for it, goat reached out and said he'd be interested and I love the idea of multiple voices on it. So, would anyone else here be interested? The site is aimed at being  for gamers trying  to spread  the hobby, and I know we have  a lot of those here so extra voices just raises the range of games available for  us to cover, since I don't  always get to play something new every month,  let alone week.

It comes with the same caveat I had to give him, that this is definitely going to be just a passion project in the beginning so no sweat to anyone who wants to take a pass. While getting it big enough to start earning money on ads or a patreon would be a goal, that would all be down the line if it succeeds.

If you're interested here was the quick outline I sent him of what I had in mind:

(click to show/hide)
BSam
Vice Douchelord

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2017, 04:24 am »

yeah, kinda interested
Skeletonic
Skeletronic
Hyperbolic Paraboloid

FIGHT ME IRL

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2017, 02:40 pm »

if you need a voice of someone confused by everything who doesn't know rules, i want to do this

Mr Gale
Unbannable
Admin

I am Poirot

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2017, 05:32 am »

Same, only specifically for Game Of Thrones the game, and only communicating via shouting KING OF THE NORTH.

SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2017, 09:03 am »

That is definitely a perspective to have, as well. One night my girlfriend got real drunk and started ranting about a game we had played months prior and we laughed our asses off so much that we were already considering her having video contributions of the inebriatedly-unfiltered opinions of the casual player on the games the gamer dork has forced on them.

The goal is to be a resource for people looking to get their friends playing, and the opinion of someone in the "I'm the person this wacky-ass game was introduced to as totally easy to get" and whether or not you actually felt that was the case or not is great to have.
SteelFan714
Bandage Sniffer

The Icon of Moderation

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2017, 09:50 am »

I just sent a PM out to people who confirmed they may want to contribute with a link to a folder full of nonsense for planning on the site. If anyone else is interested let me know and I'll send it your way, too.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length