So as the title suggests, let's take a vanilla game of Skyrim and take turns playing it.
First, some general rules:
- Play sessions are capped at 5 hours each.
- You need to finish your session in a bed (preferably not owned).
- You can do whatever you like, but try not to piss everyone off in the process be it in game or in the thread.
- Depending on the level of interest, you can elect to play again once enough people have also had a turn.
- You have one week from post electing to take a turn to finish, upload the new save and post a summary of your exploits.
- Most of all, have fun with your time.
Pre-emptively answered questions:Can I call dibs on the next turn?
It'll be first in first serve to start with but if interest picks up we may start a reserve list.Are we using any mods? Like this or this or this?
God no. Well not those ones anyway. I'm open to suggestions of practical and/or popular mods that can be installed with no fuss.
Please be sure to disable any mods you may have already installed that could affect the save. These would be mods that add new armor or items or change the gameplay in any way. Aesthetic mods that change textures and such are no problem though.What's the best way to get screenshots for my update?
Steam does allow you to take screenshots in game (Default key F12) but any way you want to present it is fine. I've found Steam can be a little flaky loading my own images at times so I'm happy to host the images on my personal webspace as long as they're not too big.And what about posting them without breaking the margins?
Here's the code I use for posting images.
[url=IMAGE URL HERE][img width=640]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/url]
It doesn't break the margins and allows you to click it for full size in a new tab.Where can I find my save and how do I import one to play?
Here's the folder online I'll be putting all the saves from updates
. To import the most recent save to your PC, simply add it to the Skyrim save games folder located in your My Documents folder by default;
If you don't have a means to host your own save you can email it to me
or upload it to mediafire
for hosting.Where are the updates so far?
Joseph Nistal: Skyrim, John Skyrim
Remington Lonespear: My
4 hours as a strong black woman; Part 1
. Part 2
oball: Spriggan in the Riggin'
Matt: Redguard Dynamite
BSam: Holy Shit-rimony
HyperGlavin: Top of the World, Ma!